Friday, March 23, 2007

A-Z

Distant flickering, it's greener scenery
This weather's bringing it all back again.
Great adventures, faces and condensation,
I'm going outside and take it all in.
You say too late to start, got your heart in a headlock,
I don't believe any of it.
You say too late to start, with your heart in a headlock,
You know you're better than this.
We're a different pair, just something out of step.
Throw a stranger an unexpected smile...with big intention.
Still posted at your station.
Always on about the day it should have flown.

Here's the day you hoped would never come
Don't feed me violence just run with me
Through rows of speeding cars
The paper cuts the cheating lovers
The coffees never strong enough
I know you think it's more than just bad luck
There there baby it's just textbook stuff
It's in the ABC of growing up
Now now darling don't loose your head
Cause none of us where angels and you know I love you
Sleeping pills no sleeping dogs lie never far enough away
Glistening in the cold sweat of guilt
I've watched you slowly winding down for years
You can't keep on like this, now's a better time as any…

Inspired by moths, Imogen Heap, speeding cars, Meg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home