Friday, May 19, 2006

Redempsio

The world's not s free s I thought it was.
Why do I smoke? Because I can.
Why do I drink? Because I can.
Because these are all My vices, God Forsake you take them away from me even if it's 'for my own good'.
You are Not the judge of me.
You are Not My God.
Oh, he'll get to me in time. I do suggest you stop worrying.
Go fit someone else in your perfect little fucking frame.

I'm still thinking of a proper endearment for someone who's almost like me but little more screwed up and of the opposite sex. Ideas?

Kept a journal not too long back, remember a certain entry around the lines of:
'I have come to the realization that No Guy is like me. Identical to My mind. Maybe that's the way it goes. I will always have the upper hand to the dog-brained testosteroned species.'

I take it all BACK. Alright? Perhaps this would decrease my karmic predisposition and I will finally be free.
But What Are your desires? Heaven forbid they be like mine, since I'm such a bloody original.

Take your festering emotions to a nice dark alley.
I can't Believe the audacity of some people, twisting your emotions into a little ball and rolling it downhill somehwhere where even you can't get a grip anywhere ..anymore. Thus, leading to the concept of 'Making Assumptions'.

When you leave, do it with grace.
There are lines of which you Do Not overstep. And there Will be a time where you will break somewhat hardcore. And when you fall, do not bring me with you.

Stop testing me. Really.

I've exposed your lies, baby
The underneath is no big surprise
Now it's time for changing
And cleansing everything
To forget your love

My plug in baby
Crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of giving
My plug in baby
In unbroken virgin realities
Is tired of living

Don't confuse
Baby you're gonna lose
Your own game
Change me
And place the envying
To forget your love

My plug in baby
Crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of giving
My plug in baby
In unbroken virgin realities
Is tired of living

And I feel your loving,
Baby
And I've been in trouble.

-CaRdaGusH-

1 Comments:

Blogger Viroshini said...

You are quite an original...perhaps you are unique, just like everyone else...muahahaha...

p/s: kidding...no not about the original part...

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home