Thursday, May 11, 2006

In Limbo

I like to dwell on stupid little insignificant things in life which bear no relevance= significance in whatever I'm supposed to be thinking about right now.

Who needs plans in life? Everything's wrapped up in a nice package stamped (Just open me up already and stop bitching!) ps. please

Do you see when faith starts to fade or do u only look when faith is starting to fade?

How selfish of the moon ......its blaze hits u right between the eyes when there are just SOME nights where you'd actually like to be left alone. I'd like to rub out the stars just like Bruce did. There shd be a switch on everything in life. Or an eraser in hand.

ONP? I do dig a pit of remorse in myself thinking of the stars and 'mind-blowing' conversations held undermeath it. And I kick myself for not being smarter. Or more patient? ;)

There, there ...all u fuckers hold your tongues before you say 'I TOLD YOU SO!'

Hey....egomaniacs?? There's always someone better, hotter, smarter, nicer and less sarcastic that your partner will or might i say Might leave u for. so Watch out.

J ..u made me mad today. But it's true. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent. But dammit some ppl just don't learn do they?
Hey J....bet u feel sorry for em already. I mean can't everyone just figureout the name of the game instead of going in blind? And come out crying like a bitch coz u got hurt? Well you weren't careful in the 1st place. *shrug* I told you so. 8)
There we go again, A vicious cycle, nonetheless.

Shall I be Your Liberator?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home