Friday, May 12, 2006

feather

It's chilly. For I have but 51 minutes to write before I reduce my fingers to a frozen mass, I'll try to make this short and somewhat bittersweet.
A few lies to put it rather mildly, a few slaps...Plus a rather round bruise above my tattooed arm rudely pushed me into a crude reality that I was pursuing an illusion of broken dreams. And can there only be one answer?
That if I follow my dreams and what my heart tells me, I would truly become and individual of inner strength splashed with a bit of peace here and there?
Dreams and hopes can be dashed with a whole kilo of doubt and an ounce of belief.
8) How do you see when faith is fading?
Or do you only look when faith starts to fade?
How can there be hope with streaks of mistrust unless it is overcome by a deeper meaning to whatever it is you were led to believe?

A crust of bread, warm milk and honey pleases a beggar who uses yesterday's Daily as his only source of warmth.

A sequel to wonderful moments can Never be relived in the exact same way. Only in the maya..it's the only thing to hold on to.


The mind's greatest friend and enemy is its own memory.

PS. hey S, Why not just stare at the moon every nite disregarding the fact you had a good or bad day? Am I not like the moon?
Did I offend you? I do apologize. But I was more offended in the 1st place if you do want to start making comparisons to cover your non-existent ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home